Saturday, December 22, 2012

New plant in the garden

You were a thought at one time
Then we seeded you at one time
You took a few weeks to sprout
And nine months to come out
It is time for you to grow and bloom
My dear son
Welcome to the world


We had our second son last week
That is why the garden(the balcony one) has taken least priority for a long time
My first son, wife and work were taking up all my time :)
Now off to grow these saplings and nurture them to become large, strong and beautiful trees




5 comments:

GoodEarth said...

Congrats Natti! Best wishes & a bright future for the newborn :)

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

My blog post; http://kreowaniezieleni.pl/
my page > Kreowaniezieleni.pl

Anonymous said...



my web page - cordyceps

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made here.

Here is my web-site: Build muscles fast

Anonymous said...

finasteride 5mg results of propecia - propecia coupon cvs