Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back after a while

Summer heat is picking up in Bangalore and flowers are going crazy on the trees by the roadside. I have not been writing for a while. My trip to Austin was successful and once I got back the first week the was fully jet lagged. Could not get out of bed at all. Then a period of unbelievable laziness followed. No muscle was moved without there being an absolute requirement :). Some important decisions to be made and life moves on.
The gulmohurs have started blooming in Bangalore (I noticed this a couple of weeks back). One pigeon baby had gone missing right after I left for the US and the other one has now flown away. Will update pictures soon. Plants are doing well and my Neem Bonsai has completely revamped itself. All old branches have fallen and replaced by new ones. And I am getting back on my toes and started giving attention to plants and hence the blog. Got some interesting feedback on the rose pruning from Rough.Rosa whose blog on roses is so good.
This is a no picture post and will be uploading once the muscles move to transfer them from the camera to the  computer.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you desire to take a good deal from this piece
of writing then you have to apply these methods
to your won webpage.

Look at my homepage: Nitric Power

Anonymous said...

I think what you wrote made a ton of sense. However, consider this, suppose you added a little
information? I ain't saying your content is not good, but suppose you added something to possibly get a person's attention?
I mean "Back after a while" is a little plain.

You could look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post headlines to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about what you've written.

Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.


Here is my site Buy lean muscle x

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is kind of off-topic
but I had to ask. Does operating a well-established website such as yours
take a massive amount work? I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd
like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips
for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Here is my blog post - best protein powder

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Feel free to visit my homepage; Anatomy X5 Reviews

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Feel free to visit my web site - muellnerblacktop.net

Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I only use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most recent information.

My homepage; herbal party pills

Anonymous said...

Ahaа, its pleasant discuѕѕion аbοut thіs article here at this
websitе, I hаve read all thаt, ѕo at this time me alsо commentіng at this
рlace.

Feel freе to surf to my blog - legal ecstasy-like drug usa