Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tomato - At a loss for words

So I am writing this post on my tomato plants. About how unsuccessful I have been with them and my plans to discontinue vegetable gardening. Then this shows up today. The wife has a sharp eye for such things in the garden. I was nothing short of tears when she showed me this.



My first tomato starting to grow.
Dont know how it is going to figure out, but I will cherish this photograph forever. Will provide history of this plant in another post.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations!

GoodEarth said...

Woww! the baby looks cute :)
Kudos!!

i know how it feels :) wish you more & more lovely tomatoes..

pavi said...

Finally all ur toiling fr the tomatoes didnt go a waste :)

Bom said...

Congratulations! May you have many, many more.

Natti said...

Thank you all. I see more tomatoes now. Hopefully am lucky with my other vegetables.

lotusleaf said...

I hope you get plenty of tomatoes! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Autumn Belle said...

Congratulations on your tomato plant bearing fruits! Perhaps it is a devine message to encourage you to continue with growing vegetables. I have updated my pomegranate post regarding the question you post in a comment.

kanak7 said...

Congrats! I hope there are more additions now!:)