Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Succumbing to temptation - The Neem Bonsai

I have been wanting to attend the Bonsai class conducted by Veena Nanda at Sunshine Garden Botique. But each time they set up a class something comes up and I am not able to go. I went there to inform them that I will not be able to attend the current batch. And then I saw this






















THE NEEM BONSAI

Just could not resist it. I have always wanted to grow a Neem Bonsai. It would definitely take many years from seed and that too if it gets started. So I thought why not get something that is a few years old and then make it into a Bonsai. The tree now stands tall(is that not a misnomer)   among other plants in my balcony. What better way to get rid the pests that to have a Neem tree in the garden
You can visit the Sunshine Garden Botique facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunshines-Garden-Boutique/133826723192
They provide some useful tips on a daily basis for Bonsai and gardens in general.

13 comments:

kanak7 said...

Hi Natti,

Your Neem bonsai looks great! I've seen some photos of the Lalbagh show posted by other bloggers. I checked out your photos. Wonderful! I hope IO can be there some day:)
Thank you for visiting my blog...I'd love to spend more time here and read your older posts.

Cheers! Have a wonderful evening!

Natti said...

Hi Kanak,
Thanks for visiting. I have been following your blog for a few months now. Very nice. Do keep coming back.
I am very proud of this Neem Bonsai. Hopefully I get to make it into a nice looking tree.

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Natti said...

Thank you anonymous,
Dont know what you will hire me for?
Anyway you can reach me at nattilives at yahoo.com if you want to discuss something related to gardening.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I have understand
your stuff prior to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you have obtained right here, really like what you are stating and the best way through which you
say it. You're making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait
to learn far more from you. That is actually a terrific website.
Here is my blog - history of life insurance policy

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I do not think I have read through something like that before.
So nice to find another person with unique thoughts on this subject.

Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some
originality!

Feel free to visit my web-site; writing online
My web site > http://brownthornbill.offersbookmarks.com/

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and
I was wondering your situation; we have created
some nice methods and we are looking to trade strategies
with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Here is my page timbo-world.com
Also see my web page :: http://www.capriskye.com/

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this web page will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's nice articles

Feel free to surf to my webpage ... www.drsghosh.com

Anonymous said...

google law firm

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it
and checking back regularly!

Review my website :: http://www.g-o-p.eu/wiki/index.php?title=Girls_Clothing_Related_Articles

Anonymous said...

google law firm

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about cheap asian clothes online.


Visit my site: mouse click the up coming internet site

Suman singh said...

Bonsai is a decorative plant and it is available in most of the Ecommerce websites